• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Remove Duplicates

Shabbo

Dear Sir,
I wanted to remove duplicate but when I click remove duplicate option its removing all but I wanted to keep one value of each duplicate.
For example if there are 1000/ entries then 500/- duplicate entries needs to remove and 500 to keep as it is.

Attachments

• Duplicate Values.xlsx
    114.2 KB · Views: 5
Shabbo
Select A-column
Insert Tables > Table
Remove Duplicates
View attachment 66651
Thanks a lot sir,

Dear Sir,
There is one change that the duplicate should be removed but on the basis of column A and Column D
If there are two duplicate values then first remove the column which bank in column D
HelperCompanyProductINVOICE NO
43558MH04 JU 3335ABCDXYZthis to be removed as duplicate
43558MH04 JU 3335ABCDXYZ1151/19-04 DATE: 06/04/19this to be kept as unique Value

Attachments

• Renove Duplicate II.xlsx
    269.4 KB · Views: 0
Shabbo
I would remain based next link:
How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
  • Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches.
  • When drafting a question, try and lay out the question in a clear and concise way.
  • Try and tell the readers what is the situation, what have you tried and what do you want to achieve.
  • Don't leave out information more info is better
  • Start a new post every time you ask a question, even if the theme is similar. The original author may continue asking questions whilst the post is in progress and of course if you are answering questions you may need to ask questions of the initial poster.
'one change' would change ... a lot!

Back