1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Refresh data from Web at specific times of day

Discussion in 'VBA Macros' started by tilltheend, Feb 11, 2019.

1. tilltheend

tilltheend New Member

Hi,
    I have multiple data in different sheets of a file. I fetch data into them from website.
    As of now, I have set refresh data every few minutes, for each of sheets.
    But, I want to refresh data at specific times of day. e.g. at 10am, then 11am, then 12pm.
    Can somebody please guide in this.
    Thanks
  2. Chihiro

Chihiro Excel Ninja

Give us bit more detail.

What method are you using to query data from Web?

Typical method would involve using Windows Task Scheduler and VBScript. But hard to help you without knowing your set up.
  3. tilltheend

tilltheend New Member

Hi, Thanks for revert. Here it is...
    I have Excel 2013. In 1 excel file, I have 5 sheets. All sheets get data from 1 website.
    I use option 'Data -> From Web'.
    I need get this data from website periodically. So for 1 sheet, I have kept 'Data range properties -> Refresh every 60minutes'; for 2nd sheet, Refresh 90min; for 3rd sheet Refresh 120min and so on.

Now, instead of this setup, I want sheet1 to be refreshed at 10am; sheet2 at 11am; sheet3 at 12pm and so on.

Please guide on this.