• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Read text from a svg > text > tspan tag

Bram65

Hello,
Because my English is not good enough, I use Google Translate.
After days of searching and trying I still haven't found a solution to my problem. I want to read text from a svg > text > tspan tag. I use VBA along with Selenium and Chrome browser. I use Kinomap videos while exercising. This is such a video.
https://videos.kinomap.com/en/watch/8ug2mx

At the bottom you see a green schedule. When you move the mouse over it, you will see the slope percentage together with the time at which this takes place. I now have in VBA that the mouse cursor moves from left to right over this diagram, in steps of 125 pixels, showing this data constantly. Those steps of 125 pixels is to temporarily make the mouse cursor move faster. I would like to read that data and put it in a txt file. I could then use it in a userform.

Comments in the VBA code are in Dutch but the code shows what I would like to achieve.
Who can help me, thank you for your time.
Best regards,
Bram

Attachments

• Test inlezen kinomap-grade.xlsm
    29.8 KB · Views: 0
  • code Kinomap.JPG
    code Kinomap.JPG
    235.2 KB · Views: 3
Moving the cursor step by step will make all this data visible. So I want to read them all and put them in a txt file.
Like this:

00:00:00
00:04:58
00:06;32

I would be very grateful if I received the code for this.

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    12.8 KB · Views: 4
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    11.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
Back