• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Ranking duplicate values with a different number

Can someone please suggest a formula for the ranking the attached data with highest values for the latest month. There are many rows which have blank data and hence I need a unique rank for each row.
Also I want these rows as blank hence cant fill them with value as "0" and also dont want to sort from largest to smallest but need a ranking formula instead.

Please help

Attachments

• Data.xlsx
    115.5 KB · Views: 17
On what basis do you want these ranked? There are no values assigned. We are not mind readers here. Help us to help you by giving us all the details of your issue and showing us a mocked up solution. We do not need 3000 lines of data for this, but 8-12 records with sufficient data will suffice.

On what basis do you want these ranked? There are no values assigned. We are not mind readers here. Help us to help you by giving us all the details of your issue and showing us a mocked up solution. We do not need 3000 lines of data for this, but 8-12 records with sufficient data will suffice.
Thank you for the response. But I have clearly mentioned that - highest values for the latest month i.e I want the rankings when the data is Sorted from highest to lowest for month of Nov. As the data has blank values as well hence I need a formula for ranking them uniquely

Back