1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Questions Categories

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by prasaddn, Sep 17, 2014.

1. prasaddn

prasaddn Active Member

Hi Chandooooooooooooo.org... sounds like google results for me whenever I search for any answer or learn something new in your site. :)

BTW, I did not know where to ask this question so placing it in Lounge. Hope you will be see it.

in the home page of ask a question, you have tabs like latest question, latest replies, most viewed, most replied. Like wise can you also have 0 replies tab and still unresolved tab.

As many of the people (atleat like me) i will not go to "each forum type" to see any question that list in 2nd / subsequent pages, as only latest 20 questions gets displayed in home page.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
    Prasad DN.
    PS: ignore if already some links are there for the same, offlate i have not been active on this site.
  2. Khalid NGO

Khalid NGO Excel Ninja

3. Hui

Hui Excel Ninja Staff Member

Prasad

I have already asked Chandoo for this about a month ago, he is investigating if it is possible.

Hui...
  4. zoziano

zoziano Guest

What board game, featuring black- and white-sided circular pieces, is named after a Shakespearean title character?