• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Questions Categories

prasaddn

Hi Chandooooooooooooo.org... sounds like google results for me whenever I search for any answer or learn something new in your site. :)

BTW, I did not know where to ask this question so placing it in Lounge. Hope you will be see it.

in the home page of ask a question, you have tabs like latest question, latest replies, most viewed, most replied. Like wise can you also have 0 replies tab and still unresolved tab.

As many of the people (atleat like me) i will not go to "each forum type" to see any question that list in 2nd / subsequent pages, as only latest 20 questions gets displayed in home page.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Prasad DN.
PS: ignore if already some links are there for the same, offlate i have not been active on this site.

Prasad

I have already asked Chandoo for this about a month ago, he is investigating if it is possible.

Hui...

What board game, featuring black- and white-sided circular pieces, is named after a Shakespearean title character?

Back