• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pulling data from MenaData and BioData in result sheet based on employee id and then result in result sheet true or false based on match

Status
Not open for further replies.

aligahk06

Dear Gentlemen,

I have three excel sheet in an excel workbook.
1. I want to pull data from menaData sheet from 16-8-19 to 15-9-19 based on employee id put on result sheet B4. i.e for e.g i put employee id 24576.
2. I want to pull data fromBioData sheet from 16-8-19 to 15-9-19 based on employee id put on result sheet B5. i.e for e.g i put employee id 24576.
3. In Result sheet i want to verify for employee id 24576 either it is true or false in cell range menaData C4:AG4 and bioData cell range C5:AG5, the result in result sheet c6, d6 and so on till 15-9-19 or available data.

awaiting your response....

Ref. attached file
Regards,
aligahk06

Attachments

• Bio_Mena_ResultCHK.xlsx
    355.1 KB · Views: 3
aligahk06
How different Your previous thread (29 Aug)?
Of course, You've changed sheet names ...

Sir,
This sheet is different name but trying to pull data from two different sheets in the result sheet and in the same result sheet verifying the pulled data as per result sheet.

Sir,
IN Result sheet B4 -i.e Range C4: AG4 - pulling data for employee 24576 - from menaData SHEET i.e 16-8-19 to 15-9-19 based on available data in menaData
B5- bioData - Range C5: AG5 pulling data for employee 24576 - from bioData sheet

Same in Result sheet B6: comapring for true and false in range C6: AG6 based on C4: AG4 and C5: AG5 one by one.

Hope this clears the query...
Thanks,
aligahk06

Sir,

Pullimg data coulmn value for menaData is B4 , C4 AND SO ON UNTIL AF4 for employee id 24576 from menaData like retuen data dayoff , 08:00:00 AM TO 04:00:00 PM and so on .
Pullimg data coulmn value for bioData is B5 , C5 AND SO ON UNTIL AF5 for employee id 24576. from BioData return column value timetable Range E:E

Then match in result sheet true or false based on above two column data one by one in corresponding cell.

aligahk06
As You didn't know what is different then ...
I'll offer something different
> Check Result2-sheet <
Differences between two data could see also with color.
As with previous 'same looking thread' I mentioned - to see both TRUE & FALSE makes challenges.
You can copy&paste needed datas to Mdata & Dbata.
I used same as previous ... because that won't make difference results.

Attachments

• TestFileData.xlsb
    202.8 KB · Views: 2
aligahk06
You should [re]read Forum rules:
This and Your previous threads are cross-posted and those needs some actions.
Note: Your third thread seems to be a variation of this.
After You've read Forum rules - You should know what should You do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back