• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

problem with utf8

Good evening. I have a problem.
on the internet I am finding the legal forms of business in every state. I often find them in the alphabet of a state, not in utf8. If I want to find a person in a city on Google, the legal words and city names expressed in utf8 do not get geolocated results.

Let me make a concrete example by entering the search key on Google: the legal form of business, city

In the case of india, on the web I find the following legal form of enterprise "सीमित देयता कंपनी" and capital expressed in utf8 "Nôtun Dilli". I create the following search key:
सीमित देयता कंपनी, Nôtun Dilli
In this case google does not find geolocated results.

If, however, for Italy I have the senguent legal form of "limited liability company" is like the capital city expressed in utf8 "Rome" I have:
limited liability company, rome
On this occasion, I found the geo-localized locations, which is why both are expressed in utf8.

Did you know how to make shapes to transform legal forms on the web in utf8 to align them to cities that are present in utf8? is there any website or macro that can do it?

Thank you

Good morning. I found two sites, the first to find the type of alphabet and the second to convert the sentences into Roman afabeto. Having multiple files with the same setting, can you find the type of alphabet and make the conversion in the Roman alphabet using the two sites? Translation will only need to be made in the files in which the words are not actually expressed in Roman alphabet.
The part to translate into the file is one that goes from A6-B6 down.
I attach one of the files to be converted.

site:
http://www.cafewebmaster.com/online_tools/utf8_encode
https://techwelkin.com/tools/transliteration/

Attachments

• IN.xlsx
    9.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi !

You must check your first link (click & see ‼) and correct it !
Use this object to convert a charset. Many samples in the Web …
(As Nôtun Dilli is not in an utf-8 charset ! utf-8 = Nôtun Dilli …)

voyante-2943.gif

Back