1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Problem to automatize the market expiry in a particular range.

Discussion in 'Ask an Excel Question' started by SONJOE JOSEPH, Apr 20, 2017.

1. SONJOE JOSEPH

SONJOE JOSEPH Member

Dear All Excel Experts,

I have an excel file were i want the Market expiry numbers to come automatically as show in column B from (B8 to B28). This numbers should come in Market Expiry from (A8 to A28). The idea here is as soon as the user enter the ITM strike price of 9100 in column "I" it deduct 9100-1000 ie 8100 and in column "J"it will add 9100+1000 ie 10,100. Once we have the range ie 8100 - 10,100 then this numbers should come automatically in market expiry from A8 to A28.

Any better ideas are always welcome too. Do help me to solve this issue. The working file is attached.

Regards,

Sonjoe Joseph.

Attached Files:

• ME.xlsx
      File size:
      9.1 KB
      Views:
  2. bosco_yip

bosco_yip Well-Known Member

Hi,

In A8, formula copy down until blank.

=IF(I$1+(ROW(A1)-1)*A$6<=J$1,I$1+(ROW(A1)-1)*A$6,"")

Regards
    Bosco

Attached Files:

• ME.xlsx
      File size:
      11.1 KB
      Views:
  3. SONJOE JOSEPH

SONJOE JOSEPH Member

Thank You Bosco its working perfectly fine.