• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

plotting a chart on a dashboard image

Hi,Spec

Happy New Year to all. If you can help me with one more thing I would appreciate it. I would like to put some data on the ice rink image in the dashboard. Specifically, where each players goals would appear when they go in. Not sure how to do that. If you have time to work on this I thank you very much. Joe, Michigan.

Attachments

• Redwing dashboard (1).xlsx
    258.6 KB · Views: 12
Ohhh wait Joseph Horling,

I might have replied too quickly, but I deleted that message. You want to plot a chart (not data), so you see from where the shot was taken and landed in the goal at either side? Wow... A fan of Frankens team I reckon. I recognize the impressive dashboard meters.

Anyway, I believe you can make a scatter chart, and use the image as plot area. But making that chart... not so simple!
Again the Frankens team have also done it.
However I have seen a similar chart as the one you want to create, on the blog of Chandeep (goodly.co.in). Check out his flight-schedule-dashboard (number 5). It comes with a step-by-step tutorial. That might do the trick.

Sorry for the too simple reply earlier. I blame it on the flu-fever. And in case you have missed my earlier message, you haven't missed much.

Kr
Guido

PS: Happy NY 2 U2.

Last edited:
Back