• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Please Help with this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Wayne

Hello. I made this little VBA project to search working extensions of the place where I work. My project has 4 texboxes to display the results of the name I am looking for. I don´t know why for any reason, I can not make the last Textbox called "DID" to display the information as the other 3(Name, Aditional information, and Extension). Besides that, the botton New and Edit give me a little wrong message every time I enter new information or edit information that is already in the project. Can you help me with that please? The file is already attached for you to take a glance at it. Thank you very much.

Sincerely yours,

Fred.

Attachments

• Phone Book by Department.xlsm
    106.9 KB · Views: 2
Hello, according to the forum rules, please edit your title in order to reflect your need …​

So you need me to post it again? Allow me one moment to change title and re-post. Thank you very much. Please accept my apologies on that inconvenience.

Do not create another thread but just edit your initial post here in order to write an accurate title​
in order to give to any helper the will to open this thread …​
Edit too your initial post with an accurate description of the error message,​
which codeline is yellow highlighted, which is the context leading to this error, …​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back