• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Please Give me an idea for my exce vba problem

I am a new learner of excel vba and recently i have started a small project for my office.Now i have a problem.The detail of my problem is given below .I request to any experience person to help me and give me some idea to solve my problem.

I have an excel file with sheet ("Entry").This sheet having some data with three columns having heading,Month,Name and Amount.

I have also a user form "Userform1" with two text boxes and one combo box.

Now what i want.

First I want that when i enter a month,the combobox short list the names according to the selection of the month in textbox with unique selection.

Second i want the total in text box two according to the month and the name in the combo box selected.

Note: I don't want to use Advance Filter on sheet.I want an idea or code only from vba.
For better understanding i have upload image and file

Pleae Click For Image below

https://ibb.co/YRQqtD0
YRQqtD0

82BqpZV

ZK2qZ8J

Attachments

• WHT Entry.xlsm
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Something like this?
First of thanks for your nice support and quick response.Your file partially help me .It gives me the total in the second text box but the combo box shows all the name in the name column . I want that the combo box shows only the according to the month only show in the text box 1.

Now i only want how to short list the combo box according to the month.I mean that when i enter month Oct-18,the combo box only populate with names available in the sheet in Oct-18 only.Thanks

Back