• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Please! can any one help how to break/unlock forgotton possword on xlsm (Macro enabled file).

Adam99

Hello,
I have design a program in excell vba with extention xlsm file and protect it with "encrypted with password" option.
i have forgotton password as i have to used this progarm after a long time. i have already used "converting it into zip file and then restore it back" way but it did't work.
kindly help me breaking/unlocking this file as i am badly in need of its contiang data.
i will really be very very thankfull,
i am attaching file any one may please unloack the password and reattached it without any damage
waiting for any of my gracious friend's reply..

thanks

Attachments

• copy FOR PRCT DATE ENTRY FORM FOR PAYMENT DETAIL.xlsm
    263 KB · Views: 13
Adam99
Do You really ask
that some one else would break/unlock someone's file,
which has protected for good reason?

thanks for reply

brother this is my own file, i have developed this program in excell vba. it only covers just a bit of my job segment. i can design it again but
i have entered a planty of data in it, data that covers payment detail we made to our services providers. I have paralle physical record of it but i need in soft as well. otherwise i would have to make a huge maunal data entry.

so if you have any solution please help me

thanks.

Back