• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot Table Trouble

simcat95

Hi All,

Hope everyone is doing well.

Got another problem and I have exhausted all google searches. So calling upon excel gurus for help.

I have a pivot table and I am trying to use the result in the pivot table to do calculations(calculations are not part of the pivot, just one input is from a pivot table). When I copy the formula down, it copies only one cell, the one where I typed the formula. It is not working how it usually does when I do similar exercise with other pivot tables.

Would like to mention that I have Advanced field options on two fields to AutoSort and to AutoShow.

Also, another pivot table in the same workbook works just fine when I copy the formula down(this table has advanced field option on one field)

Please let me know if the above doesn't make much sense and you need more information.

Thanks,

Simran

Had to get someone to code this for me in VBA. If someone is having similar issues, I will happy to post the steps to resolve this.

Simcat

I generally don't refer directly to pivot tables, I don't like the Getpivotdata command

I have found using Offset to extract values always works as it doesn't try and interogate the pivot table.

Back