• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot table linked to MS Access does not allow more than X days of data to discp

coolgaff

My excel pivot table in excel 2007 has customers by name from say column a1 to a30 followed by daily totals and a sum across columns b to i, in the column label in the pivot table which has the dates I have more than 7 days ticked but the display will only show the last 7 days and no more. the data is refreshed/connected to MS access data so every day new data is refreshed and the new date is ticked in the date column i click refresh and this data appears so every day new data is added/refreshed and 1 old day drops of so i always see 7 days of data and i cant find where i can increase/decrease the 7 days value to display more than 7 days

Good day coolgaff

You must have a filter set in the raw data or the pivot. You say that when you refresh you only get seven days.Do you have a filter set in Access so it is only sending seven day update.

Back