• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Pivot table & chart issues

b20

Please remember to follow all forum rules: Cross-posting
Hi

I am not familiar with Pivot Tables

I have two problems.

When I add data into the data tab and refresh I would like the Pivot Charts height for the Course, Facilitators, Location, & workshop to automatically changed to fit the chart, however I don’t want to the Pivot Chart width. Is this possible to do?

Also

I want to know if there is any way to make a one sheet report that contains a mixture of Pivot Charts & Pivot Tables to automatically resize and move down the report when you refresh and also when you select diferent slicers so that the entire sheet reformats continuously.

And I do the refresh I get this error message: ‘A PivotTable cannot overlap another PivotTable report.’

Please find the worksheets referred to below here:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AqVZq4DR4R2pgRbt6pQg01f-9vB3?e=TUJBo8

In the Spreadsheet #1: you can see a small volume of data categories and it all fits.

In spreadsheet #2. I have added more data and you can see the Pivot charts are all don’t have every answer visible in the key. You can see the Comments Pivot tables are spreading all over the Pivot Charts.

I want to make it so when this happens everything moves down automatically so everything is still in alignment however I don’t want the width to increase either.

Is there a way I can do this and still have my Report look the same as it does – if there is please let me know?

Thanks in advance for your help.

b20
As You're a new member, You have read Forum Rules today before Your the 1st post
You should reread those again and follow those.
Ps. Same kind of rules are everywhere.

I am sorry this is cross posted because I really need an answer this and I tried Microsoft and they didn't know.

Back