• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Paste Special Values Leaving Existing Data in Range Based on Column Heading

Syed Hassan

Hi All / @Hui

First of all i would like to thank you all for such a brilliant website that i found really helpful for many queries i got stuck in past.

I have new query that i need an urgent help if anyone can help me please.

I have master file that has 22 worksheets, and every month, only relevant month values appear in the month column.

Based on these worksheets to keep every month's data together i have created 22 workbooks with same names as worksheets names in master file. I have also setup all headings / format in same cells as in master file.

I would like to set up a Macro that will copy data from range C3:N17 from master file in all worksheets of master file and paste in 22 workbooks as per their names (same as worksheet name in master file) based on month without deleting existing information target workbook to keep all data in one file.

please see attached list of worksheets and workbook names and an image of table.

your prompt response would be highly appreciable.

Thanks

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 7
  • List.xlsx
    10.3 KB · Views: 3
Welcome to the forum!

Is the Target sheet, sheet number 1?

Is the paste based on each column end or all in one block where column D might have 12 rows while the others say have 6. So would it be (1) to row 13 for the whole paste or (2) to 13 for column D and row 7 for the others?

Back