• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

One Report Filters for 2 pivot table

coolkiran

Hi Everyone

I am stuck with one report, basically i was trying to add pivot table for sale report. I need 2 tables, one is category report, by adding Category and Date in filter and second one is Top 10 sales , by adding Category and Date in fitter. Both i did it in attached file.

But is that possible have only one report filter, if i selected category then Top 10 and Category table has to changes and also i need to select From and to date in report filter. If not possible can we do it in VBA, i heard we have similar option, anyone guide me

Attachments

• Chandoo.xlsx
    16 KB · Views: 5
coolkiran
Where is Your wondered of needed one report layout even done manually with those datas?
Hi

I think we can't do date range in Pivot and for two tables we can't have one category filter for two tables. Is that possible to do, if not can we do same two table in VBA? I will get huge data that time i can't do manually

coolkiran
My: Where is Your wondered of needed one report layout even done manually with those datas?
Did You even try to read above question?
Do It help if You're thinking ... and write some other negative thoughts?
If You cannot show even manually done WHAT KIND OF LAYOUT WITH SOME DATA EVEN MANUALLY --- then forget it
and please, start to thinking something positive!

Guys
Please remember that
1. We all have different levels of Excel proficiency and the use of words varies between languages
2. No everyone here uses English as there first language, Not even all the Ninja's

Vletm was simply asking do you have a Report Template to show what you are trying to achieve with your question?

Tolerance and understanding is expected at all times at Chandoo.org

Back