• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Not repeat duplicate row

Juniad

I have data in four columns, and would like to copy all data excluding the duplicate row.
Attached the file for explanation.

Attachments

• SAMPLE (1).xlsx
    16.9 KB · Views: 11
Doing it vletm's way won't copy S.No across, so another way is to copy the whole table across and remove duplicates only looking at the rightmost 4 columns.

p45cal as Juniad has marked columns from B then Advanced Filter will do as needed.
from #1 - I have data in four columns, and would like to copy all data excluding the duplicate row.

... but those A-column values have not copied
Compare Data's 'National Marine...' -row and Manual Result's same datas A-columns.
Seems that it presents like ROW-number.

Juniad
Yes - by formulas too.
This is Excel-forum and I use Excel.
Someone else would make this with formulas too
... and after, eg You would take care that those formulas would cover enough large range.

I have data in four columns, and would like to copy all data excluding the duplicate row.
Attached the file for explanation.

Hi Juniad,

Is the sheet called "manual result" the result you want to have after filtering? Because I don't get the result using only advanced filter in excel...

Thanks

Why it doesn't work when you select the entire table?
Because all the rows are already unique if you include column A.
Copying everything (including column A) then using Remove Duplicates will do it because in Remove Duplicates you have control on which columns to look at when considering a row to be a duplicate.

Back