• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

New excel with specific info

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom22

HI,

Just want to confirm, is it possible to open one new excel sheet (Which is not saved anywhere) with some specific information.

Like if I click on vba code button to open one new excel sheet and everytime it should open with one specific information only.

I know we have code to open new excel sheet but can we accommodate something in code only to show something1 in cell A1, something 2 in cell B1, and so on..

Please suggest

Thank you

Hi !​
Yes it may be possible to open create a new worksheet, so blank … Then some cells can be filled with some data.​

Ok. What I am trying to do is …giving user to validate numbers in one workbook and if they find anything missing they can click on button , which will open new work book and they can update data , while headers will be the same as original workbook.

So if click on macro button then one new workbook should open with same headers,,,

What I am able to done is with the click on the button one blank workbook is opening up and then this blank workbook copying headers from original workbook and pasting in this new workbook…

Now user can update data in this new workbook but now what I want is after updating data user can send this work book as attachment to one team , who will update this data in backend.

I have code for this one as well but question is how can apply that code in new workbook (which will be opening only when we click macro button in original workbook)

As we not have to guess anything (we can't, it's not a mind reader forum !) I just give you an unique sample​
if the code is located within the source workbook and the source data worksheet is the active one in this worbook​
and the destination worksheet is the active worksheet in the active workbook​
so to copy the headers the codeline is ThisWorkbook.Activesheet.UsedRange.Rows(1).Copy Activesheet.[A1] …​
As all is yet in the VBA inner help, just open it and read the help of Range.Copy method, at very beginner level …​

yes iam able to do that.....i can copy and paste in new workbook but how to apply automatic send mail after filling data in new workbook

Whow, it's very not the same subject than your thread title and even so far from your initial explanation ‼​
So you can search the many samples in threads of this forum and if you really need to create a new thread​
with an according title you must start from here : (see in particular How to get the Best Results)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back