• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need to paste sheet name into next blank cell along with associate sheets data

uday

Hi,

I want to get the sheet name with their data in Column A, B, C from Book1 and paste it to Book2. It should be paste only next blank row. Action can be repeated.

Duplicate data (Combination of Date and existed data in Column B and C) should not be taken as consideration.

Regards,
Roy

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    9.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Book2.xlsm
    15.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi, Roy,
I assume you look for a macro, but since you posted it in the section "ask an excel question", I can offer an alternative with Get & transform/Power Query.
Can you tell which version of Excel you are using?
Made an example in version 2016.
If macro needed, some-one will pick up the thread and offer such solution as well.

Attachments

• Book2.xlsx
    213.2 KB · Views: 6
Thanks for the detail explanation in Guide sheet Grah. I have latest version of Excel. But I need non Power Query solution. I am looking for VBA solution.

Hi, Roy, in the future post in the macro section to get a faster responds on macro requests. Now note it is weekend and less members connect to the forum to provide assistance.
Be patient, help will come, I'm rather sure.
Unfortunately I cannot provide extra help here. I've stopped using vba a while back (replaced almost all by Power Query solutions), and I noticed here my vba knowledge is not on a sufficient high level to make solutions from scratch for others (it must always work right?).

Back