• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need spreadsheet expert for 10+Million-row data file

instantobrien

Hello Chandoo Members:

I need to HIRE

1. A spreadsheet expert
who can load 3 million to 10+ million rows of my existing Excel data sheets into one major file, one which is searchable numerically (e.g. from 1 to 10 digits, or by Key Word(s). (I know about the 1 Million-row Excel limit, but Excel workarounds or other software or formats an handle it.)

When the user types a 1- to 10-digit or a Key Word(s) FIND entry, the result jump to the range of rows that match that user data entry. The file will be continually updated.

2. An App Developer to convert this spreadsheet data into an educational app (iPhone first, then Android, cloud)

QUESTION 1: Which software and method should be used? (I won’t be doing it, you will)

QUESTION 2: Are YOU the spreadsheet expert and/or App Developer I can hire to develop this?

Thank you for your reply,
Stay Curious (and safe).
Justin O’Brien
Justin_obrien @ msn.com ( delete spaces away )
Moderator notice: Please Don't post your Phone Number or Address and be careful posting your email address. Spam robots do trawl forums collecting this info.

Last edited by a moderator: