• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help with the Logic!

r_jb

Hey Guys!

I need simple formulae or logic for little problem I'm working on! I have start time (time and date stamp) and wait time in seconds! How do I know how many people were waiting at the particular timestamp? TIA for the help!

r_jb
Please ... as written in Forum Rules which You've read ... today.
How to get the Best Results at Chandoo.org
  • Use Relevant words in the Title and in the tag Box, This will aid future searches.
  • When drafting a question, try and lay out the question in a clear and concise way.
  • Try and tell the readers what is the situation, what have you tried and what do you want to achieve.
  • Don't leave out information more info is better
  • For the best/fastest results, Upload a Sample File using the "Upload a File" button at the bottom of the page.
    • That should be a sample Excel-file with some sample data as well as expected results.

Hey Guys!

I need simple formulae or logic for little problem I'm working on! I have start time (time and date stamp) and wait time in seconds! How do I know how many people were waiting at the particular timestamp? TIA for the help!
Is this the sort of thing you have in mind?

Attachments

• Waiting.xlsx
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
Back