1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help with a formula to return only if all are over 95%

Discussion in 'Ask an Excel Question' started by Rhonda, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Rhonda

Rhonda New Member

Yesterday I asked for help to show all projects on a contract that were 95% or more completed even in one of the projects did not fall within that range. I got a great solution from p45cal but now my boss wants something different.

I have a list of contract numbers (J2:J732), some of which are duplicated because the contract contains multiple projects. In another column I have a list of percentages (O2:O732). These percentages reflect the amount of work that has been completed.

I need to show projects that are 95% or more completed but only if all the projects with the same contract number are also 95% or more completed. This could be shown as true/false.

I appreciate your help.
  2. Chihiro

Chihiro Well-Known Member

Try...
    =MIN(IF($J$2:$J$732=J3,$O$2:$O$732,""))>=0.95

Confirmed as array (CTRL + SHIFT + ENTER)
  3. Rhonda

Rhonda New Member

Thanks so much. I tried min on my own, but did not include if. I have so much to learn.

I did change your formula just a bit...
    =MIN(IF($J$2:$J$732=J2,$O$2:$O$732,""))>=0.95 (figured it was a typo)

Thanks again, I'm truly grateful!!!!