• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help to maintain login, system lock and log off auto tracker.

SANDESH4900

i need to create login, system lock and log off auto tracker. ones employee come in office and login his system then tracker will auto mention as login time and if he take some break then tracker maintain those details and after shutdown the PC system auto maintain the time and mention as logout. it is possible ? we have share drive to access those macro ..........

SANDESH4900
As new member, You have read https://chandoo.org/forum/threads/site-rules-new-users-please-read.294/
There is a good hint: Use Search from this Forum (top right corner)
... and You'll find ...
Need Help: VBA Code to Capture Windows System Lock/Unlock Time
Hi Team, I would like to design a macro to capture system Lock ( Win + L) and Unlock time (Ctrl+Alt+Del). like below: _______Column A_______________ _____Column B__________ 5/27/2019 22:01:01 PM Locked 5/27/2019 22:01:21 PM...
chandoo.org
Have You tried to find if Windows itself collects that data?
ps. Any user could disable locking or how?

Hi, i have tried but unable to capture data for all users. if it is possible that when anyone login the system ,macro auto run and capture the time ?

That sort of tracking really should be done on system side as explained in that thread.

That isn't something you'd do with VBA. VBA can be used to import the log and clean/transform the log that's generated by some other process.

Back