• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

need help to count sum of alternative values in row and want to show that rows count 20% column head

Hi ,

With such a brief description , I find it difficult to understand your requirement.

Please upload a workbook with enough data in it , and if possible , give a more detailed description.

Narayan

Hi ,

With such a brief description , I find it difficult to understand your requirement.

Please upload a workbook with enough data in it , and if possible , give a more detailed description.

Narayan

Hi Mr Narayan Thanks for reply please find below details Thanks

clip_image002.png

4/26/2016 4/27/2016 4/28/2016 4/29/2016 4/30/2016 5/1/2016 5/2/2016 5/3/2016 5/4/2016 5/5/2016 20% 50% 50 units
10 20 30 40 50 60 70 80 90 100 HERE I NEED DATE OF 20% total rows column header HERE I NEED DATE OF 20% total rows column header and here I need sum of 50 units column header from left to right

Hi ,

Unless a workbook is uploaded , I find it difficult to visualize your requirement ; even otherwise , uploading a screenshot or image means those who wish to help have to create a workbook , at least for testing purposes.

I do not know how many will be willing to put in this effort if you are unwilling to put in the same effort.

Narayan

Hi ,

Unless a workbook is uploaded , I find it difficult to visualize your requirement ; even otherwise , uploading a screenshot or image means those who wish to help have to create a workbook , at least for testing purposes.

I do not know how many will be willing to put in this effort if you are unwilling to put in the same effort.

Narayan
please check here for attachment
http://chandoo.org/forum/threads/de...ase-help-me-i-attached-work-sheet-also.29131/

@ NARAYANK991 @Khalid NGO @Hui
recomend any one who can solve this issue am new to this Website

Hi,

Dear you should wait someone to respond rather than posting duplicate.

• Your question is still not clear to me (I suspect not clear to anyone)
  • What are your expected results in column O, P and Q?

You will get more chances of a targeted solution if you can clarify above with more details.

Regards,

Hi,

Dear you should wait someone to respond rather than posting duplicate.

• Your question is still not clear to me (I suspect not clear to anyone)
  • What are your expected results in column O, P and Q?

You will get more chances of a targeted solution if you can clarify above with more details.

Regards,
Dear Khalid please read the description in column O,P,Q marked by yello color

Hi ,

Can you upload your workbook , after you have manually entered the correct outputs in cells O6 , P6 , Q6 , O7 , P7 and Q7 ?

This will give us an idea of what you want ; at present your description is not making it clear.

Narayan

Hi ,

Can you upload your workbook , after you have manually entered the correct outputs in cells O6 , P6 , Q6 , O7 , P7 and Q7 ?

This will give us an idea of what you want ; at present your description is not making it clear.

Narayan
please find attached file with more details which you ask thanks

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    14.7 KB · Views: 4
Thanks a lot brother, and could you please elaborate give some more details about this formula like why you use frequency , offset and if condition how it works.....Thanks.

Back