• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

need help to automate copy paste from excel to word

Hi Team,
we have the Requirement like
1)paymentsdata-Excel file
2)Formate-word File

we Need to copy the Order id,Buyer Address and Buyer Mobile No From Excel file to paste into Attached Word file and save into some path.

Note :Here in The Excel Attachment Total 19 orders is There so we need 19 word files totally need to save into path.

could you please help here

Thanks

Attachments

• paymentsdata.xlsx
    10.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Format.docx
    18.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi Team,
we have the Requirement like
1)paymentsdata-Excel file
2)Formate-word File

we Need to copy the Order id,Buyer Address and Buyer Mobile No From Excel file to paste into Attached Word file and save into some path.

Note :Here in The Excel Attachment Total 19 orders is There so we need 19 word files totally need to save into path.

could you please help here

Thanks
Hello,
You can use the mail merge option to have those info from excel to word.
Please find the attached updated word file.
Go to Mailings -> Finish & Merge. Which will give 19 difference word documents.
You need to update the list in excel using -> Mailings -> Select recipients -> use existing list (select the excel file).

let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
Thangavel D

Attachments

• Format.docx
    22.4 KB · Views: 12
  • paymentsdata.xlsx
    10.6 KB · Views: 8
Hello Thanks its working fine to Print all 19 Records But we need to save the all word files(19) in folder also.
can you please share the option how to save The all 19word files in folder
Thanks

Hello Thanks its working fine to Print all 19 Records But we need to save the all word files(19) in folder also.
can you please share the option how to save The all 19word files in folder
Thanks
Hi,
You do this by Finish & Merge in Mailings -> Finish. Edit Individual Documents, select all records. please refer the attached screenshots for the same.
regards. All 19 records will be created in new word file & you can save it where you want to save.
Thangavel D

Attachments

• how to save all doc.docx
    242.4 KB · Views: 4
Hi you Given the word file with enabled Sql script But If i want to modify The Sql Script could you please suggest me Becauuse The Requirement from My Team is chaging I need to add some other data in word file like buyer city..etc

Hi you Given the word file with enabled Sql script But If i want to modify The Sql Script could you please suggest me Becauuse The Requirement from My Team is chaging I need to add some other data in word file like buyer city..etc
Hello,
If you make any change in the excel, it will automatically updated here in word file as well. Pls give updated excel & word file, let me help you.
Regards,
Thangavel D

Yes you Correct Any changes in the Excel file it will automatically updated in word But I Need to make the changes i.e adding more data in word file
pfa for more information.

Thanks

Attachments

• paymentsdata.xlsx
    10.5 KB · Views: 2
  • Format (1).docx
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
Yes you Correct Any changes in the Excel file it will automatically updated in word But I Need to make the changes i.e adding more data in word file
pfa for more information.

Thanks
You can do it by, Mailings -> Insert Merge Fields. I've updated the word doc & also attached instruction how to do it. You can add how many columns added in excel, that many in word file.
Regards,
Thangavel D

Attachments

• Format (1).docx
    22.7 KB · Views: 0
  • how to insert merge field.docx
    299.9 KB · Views: 3
Back