• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help! Schedule Status

sleevedfreak

Ok this is my first post so forgive me if I do not give all the details in this first one. I am working on a tracker for my work. The basic is when I receive Input A my team has 30 days to deliver Input A.
I have the formula for "Schedule date" as the following : =IF(F2="","",(F2+30))
This gives me the Schedule date, which I have a column that shows "On Schedule" and "Overdue" the formula is: =IF(ISBLANK(F2),"",IF(H2<TODAY(),"Overdue","On Schedule"))

The problem I have with the above is that when I put in my Issue date, the column that has the On Schedule and Overdue, will still change once today's date is past the due date. How to i modify the formula using the AND or OR or add something to this to the column AD that i enter the issue date?
View attachment 78068View attachment 78069
Thanks

Last edited:
Sample. I scrubbed out data that did not apply to my question or work above.

some more information on the sample. Look at Row 7 for what I am talking about. The scheduled revision is today 3/14/2022, lets's say to understand my example, I issued this today 3/14/2022. Tomorrow the formula in column D with change the status to Overdue. I have not figured how to override this IF(ISBLANK(A7),"",IF(C7<TODAY(),"Overdue","On Schedule")) portion of the problem to freeze the status as on time if it was issued on time.

Thanks

Attachments

• SAMPLE.xlsx
    44.8 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
That is almost what I am looking for, except for the sample you provided. As soon as I enter an SB issue date, it changes to "On Schedule" even if the date was after the scheduled revision. If the SB issue date is after it should be overdue, if it is before it should be On schedule. The other option I have is as soon as a date is entered into the SB issue date the status can change to "Published"

Last edited:
sleevedfreak
Could I read from Your writing, that You could use SB Issue Date to solve this?
Of course, You've done some own tests to get it solved.
I tried to do some ...

Attachments

• SAMPLE.xlsx
    13.1 KB · Views: 3
sleevedfreak
Could I read from Your writing, that You could use SB Issue Date to solve this?
Of course, You've done some own tests to get it solved.
I tried to do some ...
Yes I can use the SB issue date to solve.

I appreciate all the help thank you! I will review the file after my next meetings.

It is your solution but I changed one minor thing. It is working fine now. I am going to incorporate it into my full spreadsheet and see if it still works like intended.

I appreciate your help very much.

The basic is working now but the problem I am having is even when there is nothing imputed into the "Scheduled Revision" block, the Status shows as "On Schedule" instead of blank.

Attachments

• SAMPLE 6.xlsx
    13.4 KB · Views: 1
See the below screenshot. This is what I get with your formula without any modifications. If you see where there is no scheduled revision and no issues date it still populated the status.

Thanks again for all the help.

Back