• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help in excel data

I need to fill below table1 based on the value from another sheet
I have attached excel file with all my requirement, please help

Table1-WorkingFinal Result
NameDrug ScreenBGV
Akshata Menasigi
Ann Williams
Belle Derbyshire
Carlos Cruz Sonera
Clarita Criner
Crystal Ferrer
Deija Lopes
Dylan Snodgrass
Emily Krick
Faye mofidi
Genesis Valentin
Jaritza Santana Perez
Joelle Mcmanus
Joyce Hollowell
Karina Velazquez

Attachments

• BGV.xlsx
    21.3 KB · Views: 4
Look at the attached Pivot Table and advise if this is an acceptable presentation. It was derived using Power Pivot and creating measures using ConcatenateX

Attachments

• BGV.xlsx
    123 KB · Views: 2
The attached has two green result tables on Sheet2, one including names on Sheet1 which aren't on Sheet2, the other only including names from Sheet2.
Note I changed instances of Discrepecy in the Result column of Sheet1 to Discrepency.
Once you've updated Table1 on Sheet1 and Table2 on Sheet2 you need to refresh the green table you prefer by right-clicking on it and choosing Refresh.

Attachments

• Chandoo47173BGV.xlsx
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
The attached has two green result tables on Sheet2, one including names on Sheet1 which aren't on Sheet2, the other only including names from Sheet2.
Note I changed instances of Discrepecy in the Result column of Sheet1 to Discrepency.
Once you've updated Table1 on Sheet1 and Table2 on Sheet2 you need to refresh the green table you prefer by right-clicking on it and choosing Refresh.

Thanks, by any way, can we do it through excel formulas as I am using an old version of excel(excel 2013), and it is giving me a compatibility error

Look at the attached Pivot Table and advise if this is an acceptable presentation. It was derived using Power Pivot and creating measures using ConcatenateX
Thank you Sir, by any way, can we do it through excel formulas as I am using an old version of excel(excel 2013), and it is giving me a compatibility error

Try the attached adapted for that error.

Attachments

• Chandoo47173BGV.xlsx
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
Back