• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Need help creating a system

fmlalady

i can only imagine working for a company who supplies you with the resources you need to do your job, alas, i do not. i administer fmla, cobra, and fsa benefits and do not have a functioning fmla system. i have been suing excel for some time and have gotten to a point where our client base is too large for my mini system, or rather it is just too time consuming. i need someone who is a guru of sorts to make themselves available via email during the day for me to kick some ideas of off regularly and assist me through this process. here are the nuts and bolts of what i have/need:

1. i receive requests and enter data, most of which is typical name, address, etc. information.

2. Most of my date information however is dependent on several factors, for which i have found formulas

3. i have several notifications that go out to leave participants based on the date information i have entered and primarily need a way to use my in formation to print these notifications from a list (or something) without having to do so manually.

4. i also have several reports that i have to generate biweekly based on the updated information and assume i can create a pivot table for this

i can teach myself how to do these things, i would just like some input/advice on where to begin. i am working with excel 2003

advance thanks to anyone who can possibly help!

Back