• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Named Ranges and Shared Workbooks

Ellasheba

Hello

I had successfully created a 'dashboard' using a datasheet formatted as a table, but when sharing the workbook in the review tab, it says that sharing does not support a table and to convert to named ranges.

I have now converted the table named ranges (which allows the sharing of the workbook), but these named ranges do not appear to automatically update within functions as my original table data did....

The pivots and charts also are not supported when sharing a workbook.

Question 1: How can I set my Named Ranges to update as the worksheet is added to?

Question 2: If a workbook is shared and then unshared and saved, will it be able to update the existing pivot and charts within the contained dashboard?

Many thanks !

I can’t seem to make these do what I need them to do - I know it’s me!!
I have attached a sheet and wonder if someone can show me what I’m doing wrong... I need a range that changes as rows are added (index or offset) and a return count of unique numbers in the column.
I did this when I had a table set up but now I want to use names ranges I can’t make it work

Attachments

• Book1.xlsx
    10.5 KB · Views: 5
This question (msg#4) has been reposted here:

Back