• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Multiple lookup value with same lookup criteria

arif120

I want to get multiple lookup value with the same lookup criteria.
Sample file is uploaded. Please someone help me.

Attachments

• non Vlolatile Formula.xlsx
    10.4 KB · Views: 11
Your sample does not explain clearly what your objective is. What are you looking up. what is the expected result. Help us to help you with a clear explanation using your worksheet as an example.

I am using this =INDEX($C$2:$C$12,MATCH($A2&$B2,INDEX($A$2:$A$12&$B$2:$B$12,0),0)) formula to find lookup value where lookup criterias are A2 and B2.
There are many lookup values against lookup criteria A2 and B2, simply i want to find them using non-volatile formula.

Look at this and see if it leads you in the right direction
This is exactly what i am looking for, but not using volatile formula(array formula). Can you please advice me any non-volatile alternative ?

This is noted that i am using Office 2007 application, here AGGREGATE function is not available.

This is exactly what i am looking for, but not using volatile formula(array formula). Can you please advice me any non-volatile alternative ?

This is noted that i am using Office 2007 application, here AGGREGATE function is not available.

1] I think you are asking for non-array formula ( in fact, non-array is in difference meaning from non-volatile, please Google for further detailing)

2] Aggregate function is a new function started from Excel 2010

3] So, if you have Excel 2007, try to use the Index+Small function instead.

In E2, copied down :

=IFERROR(INDEX($C$2:$C$12,MMULT(SMALL((($A$2:$A$12<>$A2)*($B$2:$B$12<>$B2))/1%%+(ROW($C$2:$C$12)-ROW($C$1)),COUNTIFS(A$2:A2,A2,B$2:B2,B2)),1)),"")

Regards
Bosco

I
1] I think you are asking for non-array formula ( in fact, non-array is in difference meaning from non-volatile, please Google for further detailing)

2] Aggregate function is a new function started from Excel 2010

3] So, if you have Excel 2007, try to use the Index+Small function instead.

In E2, copied down :

=IFERROR(INDEX($C$2:$C$12,MMULT(SMALL((($A$2:$A$12<>$A2)*($B$2:$B$12<>$B2))/1%%+(ROW($C$2:$C$12)-ROW($C$1)),COUNTIFS(A$2:A2,A2,B$2:B2,B2)),1)),"")

Regards
Bosco
Wow! it works fine............
thanks once again.

Back