• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Movement Ageing

Vijayarc

Hi Ninja Team
as per below image, I have caseid will move from pillar to pillar as 1.client comms 2.Account Linkage, 3.FFC 4.CRD
every week caseid will move to other pillar or will be in same pillar ,
based on movement, I will update as comment as not stated , wip and completed
I have only overall Ageing of caseid, I need to update ageing based on movement from last week to this week,
---I have more than 1000's of caseid ,

* if Column as 'Completed' , it should freeze and remaining ageing should add on next wip
** -please help if any way to automate to compare last week file and this week file caseid and update ageing bases on movement.
Here with attached sample file

Below is small code i used to update the pillar's movement - i do no how to compare last week file and this week and update ageing .
please help

Code:
LastRow = Range("A" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
   For i = 2 To LastRow

If Range("C" & i).Value = "Client Comms" Then
If Range("D" & i).Value = "Client Comms" Then
                Range("E" & i).Value = "WIP - " & Range("B" & i).Value
                Range("F" & i).Value = "_"
                Range("G" & i).Value = "-"
                Range("H" & i).Value = "-"
                Range("I" & i).Value = "Not Started"
     End If
     End If

NEXT I

Attachments

• ageing movement.xlsx
    13.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 1593112386685.png
    1593112386685.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Team : Please find the detailed explaination and to help me for my quest

Every week Ageing (B column) will increase
Every week caseid report will show movement from pillar to pillar or will be in same pillar ,
based on movement, I will update the comment as Not stated , WIP and completed -( above code will help me out for this movement automate)

I will update ageing based on movement by comparing from last week movement ageing to this week movement ageing (manually)
Example: Last week caseid 134565 moved from CC to AL . so CC - Completed 10day: AL - WIP-1day
this week caseid 134565 don't have movement , till in same AL , so ageing only will increase 1 to 7
This week caseid 28789 don't have movement , till in same AL , so ageing only will increase 10 to 16

same process follows for all cases
:After Movement step completed
I do no how to automate to compare last week file and this week and update ageing increment (difference)

My Requirement:
** if Column 'EFGH' as word 'Completed', it should freeze and remaining ageing of (B Column) should add on next WIP

i have attached sample file and expected output below . please help !!!

Attachments

• ageing movement.xlsx
    13.8 KB · Views: 1
Hi Team : Please find the detailed explaination and to help me for my quest

Every week Ageing (B column) will increase
Every week caseid report will show movement from pillar to pillar or will be in same pillar ,
based on movement, I will update the comment as Not stated , WIP and completed -( above code will help me out for this movement automate)

I will update ageing based on movement by comparing from last week movement ageing to this week movement ageing (manually)
Example: Last week caseid 134565 moved from CC to AL . so CC - Completed 10day: AL - WIP-1day
this week caseid 134565 don't have movement , till in same AL , so ageing only will increase 1 to 7
This week caseid 28789 don't have movement , till in same AL , so ageing only will increase 10 to 16

same process follows for all cases
:After Movement step completed
I do no how to automate to compare last week file and this week and update ageing increment (difference)

My Requirement:
** if Column 'EFGH' as word 'Completed', it should freeze and remaining ageing of (B Column) should add on next WIP

i have attached sample file and expected output below . please help !!!

View attachment 69422
Hi ninja team

Please help on my above requirements, how to achieve it,
Or pls suggest any clarification needed on my query which I not mentioned

Back