1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Matching Formatting using a formula

Discussion in 'Ask an Excel Question' started by Ugeeta, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Ugeeta

Ugeeta New Member

HI,

Is there a way to match formatting from a cell in a worksheet to another cell in a different worksheet? For example if A1 in worksheet 1 is red, I want cell B2 in worksheet 2 to automatically match and then if i change the colour of cell A1 I want cell B2 to automatically change?

Thanks
  2. pecoflyer

pecoflyer Active Member

How are the cells colored? Manually or as the result of conditional formatting?
  3. Ugeeta

Ugeeta New Member

The cells are manually colored.
  4. S. Das

S. Das Member

@Ugeeta, can you please upload a sample file stating clearly what you want (eg: cells, color, coloring process etc)