• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Mail from excel

Veeru106

Hi,

I am looking for vba code, which automatically send mails from excel.

I am working on different vendors and right now I am sending it manually , which took lot of time.
Requirement is – I have attached a excel sheet with 2 tabs.

Sheet 1 – has all requirements we need to send a mail.when I will click on send mail button of vba…code should read who should be in to, who will be in cc,then update subject , then update mail body from excel sheet only.

We need some space between mail body 1 & mail body 2 and copy & paste table which is mentioned in tab 2 in between.

As I have lots of vendors and hence will have lots of tables as well, so to differentiate between them we have provide BPO/SLA ID , so code will read for which BPO/SLA ID we are sending mail and copy and paste that table only.

Thanks in advance for reading this and providing assistance

Attachments

• Test.xlsx
    13.7 KB · Views: 4
Untill now I have something…now email ids in To and CC mentioned in macro itself and same goes for subject line and body.It should take it from the Cell D2 onwards

And it also pasting table from tab 2 according to the range mentioned in it. Problem is if we add or delete any row it will not adjust accordingly.

Attachments

• Test.xlsx
    13.7 KB · Views: 6
Veeru106
You should reread:
and follow those.

Please check befor commeting...First code i have used is different...i have already posted on another site then i came up with another code so thought before posting this new one...let wait for the solution of older one...
Secnond i have not received any solution on earlier one hence no point of pasting link of this..as and when i have solution i will paste link here or there as appicable..thank you

Veeru106
Eg as written in Site Rules:
  • Consider that the world is operating 24hrs a day. A late post today may well be answered by someone else overnight.
  • Cross-Posting. Generally, it is considered poor practice to cross post. That is to post the same question on several forums in the hope of getting a response quicker.
  • If you do cross-post, please put that in your post.
  • Also if you have cross-posted and get an answer elsewhere, have the courtesy of posting the answer here so other readers can learn from the answer also, as well as stopping people wasting their time on your answered question.
Please, write shorter sentences, thank You.

I will keep this in mind for future.....apologise if i have done anything wrong
Now can i have solution the problem in hand..thank you

Back