• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro to remove the duplicate values

Hi Gurus,

I am trying to do the following activity.
When i click on the rectangle button in the "data" sheet, all the field values in the "Data" sheet is getting copied to "dashboard" sheet in the last row + 1 cell.
I have a issue over here with the below scenario.
when i click on the "rectangle button" for CSI_1 data gets updated with the certain status example : proposed.
after few days the status of csi_1 will be changed to "Completed", when i change the status and again click on rectangle button, new row will be entered with the CSI_1 details. but this should'nt happen since CSI_1 is already entered in the dashboard. it should overwrite the status and % of completion with new values. instead of writing it in another new row.

I ahve attached the excel file for your reference.

Attachments

• Test.xlsm
    17.8 KB · Views: 2
Something like this perhaps?
See attached
What if the "Data" sheet name keeps on changing. Lets assume i create a new copy of data sheet and try to achieve the same function, this code fails.
In future i might create multiple copies of data sheet and dashboard remains the same. How do i achieve this? Can you please help me with it

Back