• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro to extract text from Word doc

You still haven't provided any code, though. Most unhelpful. One wonders if you're only interested in increasing your post count...

There are so many examples from mine here - like in other forums - so the OP can yet see them …​
The reason why I only post procedures after answers rather than wasting time to post some generic code​
and getting after « That doesn't work » or « In fact I forgot to say I'm on MAC … »​
all the important informations which must be indicated in the original post like any forum expects for !​
As I was pretty sure the source files were text files rather than Word documents …​
If the OP needs it, he should ask for here as, after all, he never answered to any question …​
If a boy can create a post on a forum, he must be clever enough to read and answer if he needs further help​
or he must be very confident with his Excel / VBA skills in order to fit any helper code to his need !​
And thus in particular in a case of wild cross-posting … :rolleyes:
If you wanna see how my procedure runs, I can post a video whatever from documents or text files …​

Back