• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro to download PDF files from a list of URL's of excel

Hi All,

I want the macro which will download multiple files from a list of links reflecting in a range from excel I have created a lista in excel which has a listbox which gets populated with all download links from where I want to download files. please help me

Could you assist with modifying the code to include an authentication where I can add username and password to access online files that are protected behind a login?

Thank you

I have a column in an excel worksheet that has 100+ URL links each on their own row. These link to a webpage that displays a PDF document, but the browser prompts the user to enter username and password before viewing.

I have a column in an excel worksheet that has 100+ URL links each on their own row. These link to a webpage that displays a PDF document, but the browser prompts the user to enter username and password before viewing.

Share a few sample links and credentials. So the we can assist u.

can this macro also be tweaked so that it works on netwok links instead of http?
i need to save copies of documents stored on a shared server. links are like this: \\files\subfolder\testfile.docx
this macro works fine for documents stored on the web but generates an error message for my paths.
thanks for ur help

Back