• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Macro not working:

Hello Richard.

Welcome to forum.

Could you please explain me more..What you are trying to do..

Thanks

The attached file has the macro and the data that is supposed to copy from one sheet into the other.

Attachments

• Report Sample.xlsm
    17.2 KB · Views: 1
Hi:

Your attached sheet contains a recorded macro and is not coded properly, if you want a solution please explain what you want to achieve using the macro and attach the right work book with some dummy values.

Note: In your macro you have mentioned sheet name 'Mac Rslt' which is not present in the uploaded file.

Thanks

Hi:

No the attached is not the right one, you have attached the same file. Also please explain what you want to do with the file. In your code you are trying to copy a formula as well. I cannot see any formula in your file. Where are the range mentioned in this part code in the attached spreadsheet.

Code:
Range("A5").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = _
        "    Worksheets(""Sheet1"").Range(""b19:d10"").Copy Worksheets(""Mac Rslt"").Range(""b3:d3"")"
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Copy to Sheet1 from Sheet2: a2:c2 to Sheet1 e4:g4 & h4 sum

Copy to Sheet1 from Sheet2: d2:f2 to Sheet1 e5:g5 & h5 sum

In Sheet1 in e6, f6, g6 & h6 sum

Attachments

• Report Sample2.xlsm
    17 KB · Views: 0
The last file I sent was corrupted I think. There are new instructions in Sheet1

Attachments

• Report Sample Code.xlsm
    13.9 KB · Views: 4
Hello Richard.

Please find attached file for your question..
Please click on the Run button in Sheet2.

Hope this helps...Please let me know further development of the file...Happy to help you..Monty.

Attachments

18.6 KB · Views: 2
Hello Richard.

Screenshort for your reference.

Open the file and look for sheet 2.

Please Let me know..if you still don't find

upload_2017-1-26_1-44-8.png

Attachments

18.6 KB · Views: 0
Attached is my screen shot. Maybe the file you have has some code that is different than mine. When you hit run does it copy the data?

Attachments

• Screen Shot.docx
    148.7 KB · Views: 4
Hello Richard.

That should not be a problem...Iam using office 2013 should work in 2010 as well..Let me know what you see in Sheet 2...Both are using same file format that is .XLSM which is macro enabled file only...

Richard...Am not really sure...why you are not able to see button..

Just say Alt +F8 to open macro window then click run...Check if macro is working then we can think about adding button to it.

Uploaded one more file...Please check at the same time.

upload_2017-1-26_4-5-16.png

Attachments

23.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back