• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

macro for sending and saving received emails with outlook

Good morning.

Could you help me by showing me the most complete macro that has been posted in this forum that allows you to completely manage the sending and receiving (with elimination from the mail) of emails?

Thank you

HI.
I found this on the web:

Sending and receiving emails should be a common problem.

Unfortunately, creating a macro for complete email management is beyond the scope of a single answer and requires a comprehensive understanding of programming and email management systems.

I have a macro that sends emails with the CDO system.
It would be useful for me to find a way to save received emails as files in the .eml format in order to save both the text of the email and the attachments in one file.
Would this be possible?

Yes, it is possible to save received emails as files in the .eml format in order to save both the text of the email and the attachments in one file. You can use the email library in Python to parse the email and save it to a file in the .eml format.

could you help me do it?

Well I was not aware Outlook is Excel and as this forum is not for any guessing challenge … :rolleyes:
Anyway many samples on web.​

Back