• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Lookup up by Month and figures from another source

Kelli*

Hello, I would like some assistance to populate figures in my spreadsheet, that is actually coming from another file.

In my Chandoo hours by driver file, D column figures will come from SAW Revised Budget - which in turn comes from the second file called 1.Budget Stats and Hours.

Thanking you in advance, Kelli!

Attachments

• Chandoo hours by driver.xlsx
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
  • 1. Budget Stats and Hours.xlsx
    16.2 KB · Views: 4
Hi ,

See the attached files.

You will see a lot of #N/A values because I have replaced static values with formulae. You can go back to using static values , if you wish. However , the formulae will work if you ensure the row labels in both workbooks are identical.

Narayan

Attachments

• Chandoo hours by driver.xlsx
    31 KB · Views: 5
  • 1. Budget Stats and Hours.xlsx
    17 KB · Views: 2
Thank you
Hi ,

See the attached files.

You will see a lot of #N/A values because I have replaced static values with formulae. You can go back to using static values , if you wish. However , the formulae will work if you ensure the row labels in both workbooks are identical.

Narayan
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Perhaps....

In D8, copied down :

=IF(B8="","",IF(LEFT(B8,5)="Total",SUM(D$7:D7)-SUMIF(B$7:B7,"Total*",D$7:D7)*2,VLOOKUP(B8,'SAW Revised Budget'!B$4:N$48,MATCH(TEXT(C$3,"mmm"),'SAW Revised Budget'!B$3:N$3,0),0)))

Regards
Bosco

Attachments

• hours by driver(1).xlsx
    22.9 KB · Views: 2
Back