• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Looking for Patient status formoula

Joeaq1

I have a large sheet to record patient visit , every time when patient came we enter his PB result and his status ( controlled or uncontrolled ) every visit in same row
Like this :
Column A ( patient name )
Column B ( patient Status)
Column C ( 1st visit date )
Column D ( 1st patient result)
Column E ( 1st visit status )
Column F ( 2ed visit date )
Column G ( 2ed patient result)
Column H ( 2ed visit status )
etc ..

what I need :
to show last status of this patient in (column B)
example : if he came for 1st visit and His status in column E was controlled the status in column B change to controlled . Next time if his status in column H was uncontrolled the status in column B change to uncontrolled

I hope to find a solution

A word of warning; the way I work in Excel will not be your normal way. First I split the data you describe into two tables, the first containing patient data and the second visit data. That both provides structured references and a data framework that expands as data is added.

The first time through I used named formulae designed to work with any version of Excel.

Then because I use Office 365 insider I switched to newer functions to avoid hard-wiring a counter array into the formula for 'visitStatus'.

Attachments

• Searching periodic patient data (PB).xlsx
    13.6 KB · Views: 9
A word of warning; the way I work in Excel will not be your normal way. First I split the data you describe into two tables, the first containing patient data and the second visit data. That both provides structured references and a data framework that expands as data is added.

View attachment 65462

The first time through I used named formulae designed to work with any version of Excel.
View attachment 65463

Then because I use Office 365 insider I switched to newer functions to avoid hard-wiring a counter array into the formula for 'visitStatus'.
View attachment 65464
Really I appreciate your effort , woow its very helpful .. big thanks Peter

I have just had a further thought. Provided there is no text to the right of your final status report
will work. It would ignore a next due date because that is a number, not text.

Back