• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Login Logout Report

Hi Champs,
I need your help to calculate the late logins for a shift. The buffer time is 15 mins. I am able to work fine except when any agent who is scheduled for 12:00 AM shift and logins 15 mins prior to his/her shift say 11:45 PM , then my formula fails and shows the agent as a defaulter. Please help .. I have attached a sample file for your reference.

Regards,
Ravi Verma

Attachments

• data (3) (1).xlsx
    62.2 KB · Views: 12
Hi Vletm,

I am sorry but it didnt help me. When i put the above formula , it gave all 'No' to the list.

Regards,
Ravi Verma

Hi ,

See if this is OK.

Narayan

Sir,
Some of the data points are matching and are not complete. I am checking for each shift.
Eg - row number 2 , the agent logged in at 9:02 AM while his shift time is 9:00 AM , he still been shown as "Yes" for defaulter.

row number 9 , the agent logged in at 11:59 PM while his shift time was 12:00 , he also was shown as defaulter.

Just to add , i am working on a shift date of 10th July 2017.
I also wanted to understand the column O.

Please oblige.

Regards.
Ravi Verma

Sir,
Some of the data points are matching and are not complete. I am checking for each shift.
Eg - row number 2 , the agent logged in at 9:02 AM while his shift time is 9:00 AM , he still been shown as "Yes" for defaulter.

row number 9 , the agent logged in at 11:59 PM while his shift time was 12:00 , he also was shown as defaulter.

Just to add , i am working on a shift date of 10th July 2017.
I also wanted to understand the column O.

Please oblige.

Regards.
Ravi Verma
Hi ,

The column which contains the output is column M , while the helper column is column N.

Please mention all the rules for designating a login as a defaulter.

Narayan

Hi ,

The column which contains the output is column M , while the helper column is column N.

Please mention all the rules for designating a login as a defaulter.

Narayan
Sir,

Defaulter cases will include :
- agent who logged in either 15 mins or after 15 mins of scheduled time
eg - if an agent is scheduled for 9:00 AM shift , then he will be a defaulter if he login before 8:45 AM or post 9:15 AM
similarly, for mid night shift which is at 12:00 AM , if the agent logins before 11:45 PM the previous day or post 12:15 AM on same day , he will be a defaulter

primarily we need to check if the first login for agent should be in between 15 mins from his shift time else will be marked as a defaulter.

Please assist.

Regards,
Ravi Verma

Ravi Verma
In the beginning,
Your challenge was that there should be "No" instead of "Yes".
Now, over 6hrs later, You started to use same terms as in Your file.
It's challenge to try to help if You 'just' give comment 'didn't work'.
Good luck.

Back