• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Label error

Hello everyone, I would like to alter the way excel operates. by this I mean, I would like to have my data entry start at row 16 then insert a blank row when either return or tab is used. I am unable to get this to work as the VB debugger creeps appearing with an error msg and wondered if I could ask you guys for some help please as VBA is not my skill. I have att: a sample file file showing what my intensions are.
Thank you

Attachments

• Book2.xlsm
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
Belleke thanks for prompting me where the error was occurring. I have corrected my error. When I re-run the code it is error free ( thank you), but for some unknown reason the code does not appear to execute, ie after populating the last cell "G" neither tab or enter doesn't force the page to update. do you have any other suggestions?
Thanks Del.

I'm guessing that's what you want to accomplish. Enter the data into the green cells and press Ctrl +q.

Attachments

• Enter data.xlsm
    41.4 KB · Views: 2
Thank you very much to vletm and Belleke for you help and support it is very much appreciated. My query has now been answered as all now working as designed..

Back