• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Inverting a continuous data scale so visualisation appears with largest value at the left and smallest value at the right (revisited)

Status
Not open for further replies.

john.anderson

Hi everyone, just revisiting this problem. The issue is no matter what I try, sort by column or create a custom sort by entering data into a table and setting up a sort order, the visual still comes out showing largest number on x-axis at the right and smallest at the left. The goal is to have the visual showing largest at the left and smallest to the right. The visual shows count of persons (ID) who opened and closed something so many weeks ago, eg person ID #1 opened something 10 weeks ago and closed it 9 weeks ago, person IDs #5 and 6 both opened something 8 weeks ago but closed 7 weeks and 1 week ago respectively. Unfortunately, it wont allow me to attach a power bi file so I will load the source excel file instead. Appreciated for your help.

Attachments

• trial.xlsx
    8.9 KB · Views: 2
john.anderson
As You should noticed, Your the original thread
moved to the correct forum.
Do not duplicate Your thread.
This is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back