• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

In addition to the existing formula IF >=75 ok OR IF = "text" return value in orginal column

Hello those who are far more superior than me, I hope you and your family are doing well in your place in the world.

It is hard to believe the world has taken such a turn over the last 4 months.

If you are able to help provide a solution to my problem, I will be forever grateful!

In Column C in addition to the existing formula, anything in column A that is >= 75 Should say ok ; And/Or If "Not enough data" in Column A use the Engagement Target in Column B. As per the desired outcome in Column D.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

kind regards and take care,

Kelli

Attachments

• Chandoo Engagement Scores Targets May 2020.xlsx
    17 KB · Views: 9
C2: =IFERROR(IF(A2>=75,"Ok",IF(A2="Not enough data",B2,LOOKUP($A2,Calc!$H$2:$H$5,Calc!$J$2:$J$5)+(SUM(100-$A2)*(LOOKUP($A2,Calc!$H$2:$H$5,Calc!$J$2:$J$5))+$A2))),"")
Copy down

C2: =IFERROR(IF(A2>=75,"Ok",IF(A2="Not enough data",B2,LOOKUP($A2,Calc!$H$2:$H$5,Calc!$J$2:$J$5)+(SUM(100-$A2)*(LOOKUP($A2,Calc!$H$2:$H$5,Calc!$J$2:$J$5))+$A2))),"")
Copy down
Hi Hui, That is amazing, but it isn't giving me Column B if Column A has "Not enough data"
if you could have a quick look, that would be awesome.
kind regards, Kelli

Or try this shorter alternative

In C2, copied down :

=IFERROR(IF(A2="Not enough data",B2,IF(A2>=75,"Ok",LOOKUP($A2,Calc!$H$2:$J$5)*(101-$A2)+$A2)),"")

Regards

Last edited:
Or try this shorter alternative

In C2, copied down :

=IFERROR(IF(A2="Not enough data",B2,IF(A2>=75,"Ok",LOOKUP($A2,Calc!$H$2:$J$5)*(101-$A2)+$A2)),"")

View attachment 68539

Regards
Thank you guys, I don't know what I would do without you!!
Sorry for the late reply, I picked up the formula on my phone & struggled a bit to find my old post.
take care! Kelli

Back