• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

IF Function not working properly

umeshece

Hi sir
I am using the Excel Real Time Data function ... which is linked to a Server for continuous data update. My scenario is i want to display text in a cell when Cell A>E,"BUY", B>E,"BUY-F", A<D,"SELL",B<D,"SELL-F", For this I used function ie" =IF(A>E,"BUY",IF( B>E,"BUY-F",IF( A<D,"SELL",IF(B<D,"SELL-F",""), this function works perfectly for all sheets(normal workbook) and my live sheet workbook(only when all cells are live data) also , but in my live sheet i added one more column which contains manual datas( predefined or fixed data). In the above scenario column E &D are manual feeded (data), in this scenario (ie comparing live data with contant data )this funtion is not working,it is displaying "buy" all time irrespective of datas in cell E & CELL D, pls help me to resolve this issue

Thank you for your response, that file is linked to server for continuous data updation in Real Time, if even i upload the data except two columns all cell showing NA values . pls find the attached file below for your refference

Attachments

• Default MW.xlsx
    14.4 KB · Views: 5
Back