1. Welcome to Chandoo.org Forums. Short message for you

Hi Guest,

Thanks for joining Chandoo.org forums. We are here to make you awesome in Excel. Before you post your first question, please read this short introduction guide. When posting or responding to questions please remember our values at Chandoo.org are: Humility, Passion, Fun, Awesomeness, Simplicity, Sharing Remember that we have people here for whom English is not there first language and we need to allow for this in our dealings.

Yours,
    Chandoo
  2. Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

3. When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

Icon Sets not appearing correctly

Discussion in 'Excel Dashboards' started by AthmanArumugam, Jun 19, 2017.

1. AthmanArumugam

AthmanArumugam Member

Hi,

I have created the attached dashboard. I want the icon sets to clearly depict the percentage. Attached is the dashboard deck. It doesn't show properly now.
    Can you kindly help me here.

Kindly refer to the Dashboard sheet.

Attached Files:

2. AthmanArumugam

AthmanArumugam Member

The cells that I am referring are C4:C13 in the dashboard sheet.
  3. NARAYANK991

NARAYANK991 Excel Ninja

Hi ,

In the CF rule for the icon sets , only one icon has been given a rule viz. when the value is greater than or equal to 90 %.

What about the remaining rules ?

Enter the other thresholds , so that the three-quarter icon is displayed for values greater than or equal to , say 70 % , the half icon is displayed for values greater than or equal to , say 50 % and the quarter icon is displayed for values greater than or equal to , say 20 %.

Narayan
  4. AthmanArumugam

AthmanArumugam Member

Thanks Narayanan. Your review comment has fixed the issue.
  5. Mads1996

Mads1996 New Member

Hello people, i have found some nice tips here, thanks!
    NARAYANK991 likes this.