• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I want to make custom looking chart through Pivot & Slicer

shaikhrulez

Hello experts,

Please refer attached file. I got data of two different medium viz. DCS & GPS for the period Nov-2017 to Jan-2019 of various Branches in my Org and I would like to summarize the data through pivot table and Pivot Chart by using Slicer.

Furthermore, despite several attempt I am unable to get below look of Chart through Pivot Table & Pivot Charts.

upload_2019-2-23_2-1-16.png

It would be really helpful, if you guys can spare some time and provide me some ideas to display the given data through Pivot Table & interactive charts.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Sample File for Chandoo.xlsx
    27.1 KB · Views: 4
Is this forum no longer helpful??

Hi Waqar,

Forum is always been helpful, several questions have been answered with no time.

Some members (including me) available in weekdays only. I am not much familiar with Pivot Charts, hope someone will respond.

Your patience is requested.

As Khalid alluded to, be aware of time differences. For my time zone, you posted your question after business hours on a Friday, and I don't check back in until Monday. Here's a start to your file. Chart created as pictured, and slicers made.

Attachments

• Sample File for Chandoo LM.xlsx
    51.2 KB · Views: 16
As Khalid alluded to, be aware of time differences. For my time zone, you posted your question after business hours on a Friday, and I don't check back in until Monday. Here's a start to your file. Chart created as pictured, and slicers made.

Thanks @Luke M and sorry for the exigency I created. I didn't know that members of this forum are busy on weekends.

Back