• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I need your help with ListBox Search

Hello, I work for a guest services company. We are required to get many information of extension number, phone numbers etc to people who call us. I created an Excel UserForm to get the information faster. My WorkBook is called "Agenda", it has several Sheets for the days of the week. Every Sheet has a CommandButton to call my UserForm called "Agenda".
This UserForm has two parts, 1. for searching information and 2. for adding new information. I made a ListBox where you can see all the information that is in Dynamic Table in the Sheet "Agenda". The TextBox1 has a code that I made and it allows me to find the information everytime I type on it, so it filters all that appears in the ListBox1.
What I can not do is adding New Data to the "Agenda Sheet", and could it be possible to do that and once it is added "Agenda Sheet", to be organized in alphabetical order?

I created 3 TextBoxes next to "Type to Search" TextBox. I would love those 3 TextBoxes(Name, Telephone and Additional Information) to display the information of the contact when I search from that TextBox .

I would really appreciate your help on this.

I am sending images and the original file to see if you can help me.

Thank you very much

Sincerly yours,

Sebastian.

Attachments

• 3. Agenda UserForm.JPG
    3. Agenda UserForm.JPG
    236.1 KB · Views: 9
  • 4. Running the UserForm.JPG
    4. Running the UserForm.JPG
    94.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 5. Testing TextBox4 to Search Information.JPG
    5. Testing TextBox4 to Search Information.JPG
    104.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 6. I need the chosen option to be displayed in the TextBoxes 5,6 and 7.JPG
    6. I need the chosen option to be displayed in the TextBoxes 5,6 and 7.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 7
  • Agenda.xlsm
    87.5 KB · Views: 5
The only thing that is missing is to automatically sort the "Agenda Table" once the new data en entered. Would you help me with that please? YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD. THANKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!

WOWOWOWOOWOWOWOWOOWOWOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I DONT HAVE WORDS TO SAY THANK YOU SO MUCH. AMAZING . THANK YOUTHANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Question. In my agenda(Which you did an amazing job. my File has a name, telephone and additional information textboxes to display the info requested. if i wanna add to more texboxes to display more info like "Address" and "Place of Living", how can I do that? I know how to add more info or rows to search, but i can´t find the way to display those to new info of those 2 rows in the new 2 textboxes("Address" and "Place of Living"). Thank you.

Attachments

• agenda.PNG
    agenda.PNG
    48.8 KB · Views: 3
I added adress and place.
Because of the sorting, the edit code gave errors.,I changed the edit code and I added a column with numbers.
The numbering is automatic, you don't have to do anything with it. If you want to edit a customer, the code searches for that unique number to modify the correct data.

Attachments

• Agenda(v3).xlsm
    101.2 KB · Views: 17
Back