• Hi All

Please note that at the Chandoo.org Forums there is Zero Tolerance to Spam

Post Spam and you Will Be Deleted as a User

Hui...

• When starting a new post, to receive a quicker and more targeted answer, Please include a sample file in the initial post.

I have year wise data in sheet 1 and in sheet2 in put data which which be adjusted yearwise and bal

I have year wise data in sheet 1 and in sheet2 in put data which which be adjusted yearwise and balance of the year wise data should appear in sheet 3. how to do it. I am attaching a data sheet

Attachments

• data sheet.xlsx
    10.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi ,

The outputs you have shown in the tab named balance are somewhat confusing ; can you review them ?

Specifically , review the outputs in columns C and D.

Narayan

Hi ,

Cell C8 in the Sheet2 tab has 14 , whereas the total of column C in the Sheet1 tab is 13 ; what should the value in the balance tab be , and in which cell in that tab should a value appear ? Why ?

If this is a sample workbook which you have created , it will be better if you can upload your actual workbook which has working data.

Why are all the totals in the balance tab 6 ?

Narayan

Hi,

Please ignore sheet balance. What I want is the values in sheet1 should be adjusted from values in sheet 2 year-wise and the balance should be in sheet3 yearwise.

For example in sheet 1 column A I have following data and

In sheet 2 column A against 2016 I have total of 19. This 19 should be adjusted year-wise i.e 10 for 2010, 1 for 2011 and 8 for 2012. And the balance for these years will be zero in sheet 3. likewise if the number increases or decrease. If the number is 18 then balance for 2010,2011 will be zero and for 2012 should be 1.

and there will be data in sheet2 for other years

Hi ,

I have mentioned a specific case which is confusing ; can you clarify that case ?

I do not have any confusion on the other cases which you mention.

Narayan

Back